Saturday, October 19, 2019

The Dream Never Ends

Tornado warnings all night long as the rains come and go, winds come and go, storms. Squall lines moving at 35 miles an hour kicking up high winds, severe thunderstorm warnings, just another night around here. Meanwhile, with the help of some music, Marina and the Moody Blues, to stimulate the mind, memory, and heart strings (as if you want to know my depths, right?)... feel free to ask, you know, in case it matters. :)

A week comes to an end and I feel mostly good exhausted. It was a long week at the desk at work, more than 70 hours, and still there is more to do. Early morning Monday and on through the week. Still no elliptical, still riding the roller coaster of weight gain and loss, food as my only true friend... and enemy. Yummies comfort and excite me tonight. Then I look around, so much stuff around me, so much to sort through and dispose of, or use. And the storage, still costing $140 a month after all these years, so much stuff to explore. And share.

I feel alone tonight. Wanting to share. So much past calling out, sort me, toss me, give me away, share me! Stuff talks, ya know? You just have to listen to hear.

Another reminder, and so much more. Life is always starting over, building on the past, creating something new. For the moment, wanting to share (more than I usually do). Wishing I had a friend who really knew me, the hopes and dreams and more, the perspective on life, the universe, and everything that makes me who I am and whatever I might still be. The chameleon as changing as the universe, as constant as well. One with all, all in one.

The dream never ends, like the songs.

I miss my mix tapes tonight.

Narf :)

No comments: