Monday, October 21, 2019

Week Ends

This seems to be a weekly habit, especially when I pass out in the recliner and sleep away the afternoon. As much as I love my job, I don't want the weekend to end. So I stay awake watching some TV show and the hours pass. I always seem to find a new movie or series that keeps me watching until nearly time for work then I sleep an hour and head in.Sunday night habit. Even with another late softball game tomorrow night. Then I drink some caffeine to be awake for it and don't get to asleep Monday night either and the week becomes a blur. Fun, eh?

Maybe I should have called this entry Weak Ends.

Weak joke, no doubt.

Anyway, A fun weekend, mostly along except for softball and roommate (missing the closer love I used to know, nobody knows me anymore, la la la lament and all that un-jazz). The trouble with Youtube is the music videos volume levels fluctuate so much some blare and wake the kids while other are too soft so the remote hs to be grabbed between every video. Still, it's as close to mix tapes as I get these days. Yes, I still miss my mix tapes. I miss me too. Thanks Toronto, the insensitivity and cruelty remains. The Blur often brings on the emo, in case you haven't noticed.

I am going to eat and drink and be merry now. Happy Birthday PJ! Party!

So how was your weekend?

Narf :)

No comments: