Saturday, October 26, 2019

Saturday, In the House

Not the Chicago song, but hey, we modify everything for our personal use, I mean that is what brains are, association machines, relationship engines, putting what is together to make what can be. The science of the mind was always a favorite and I took a dozen more courses than was needed for my degree in neuropsych and neuroscience , just for the curiosity and fun of understanding how the brain and body work. I live in one, after all. Learning about my home and how it works and how to fix it if something breaks seems like a no-brainer to me lol.

Anyway, I came here to announce nothing. Essential information for you, I'm sure. We are all so sure of so many things we know nothing about, aren't we? I mwan, how many times do we say "I'm sure" or some other convolution of assuming we know what someone else thinks, decides, or feels. I'm sure your tired after your long trip. I'm sure you don't want to be bored with the details. I'm sure you are not reading this blog because you sit there silently not responding. I'm sure you're not a vegetable, just because you are not responding. I'm sure you see the subtle nudging for a comment in these examples of how we use "I'm sure." Like a brick to the forward, no doubt. No doubt, now there's another...

Ok, I'll stop. I just wanted to shake off the frustration of the wake up entry lol. So what's going on? It's after noon already and I've still got the sleepy mucous in the corners of my eyes. I'm sure you wanted that visual (and I'm sure you don't want examples of the ways "I'm sure" is used in sarcasm, aye?). Fruit. I'd like some fruit. I don't have the habit of fruit these days. The neighborhood across-the-street store does not stock good fruit. Having it so close is a convenience detrimental to my overall health. Too bad they don't sell elliptical machines lol.

I could go out shopping for an elliptical, but... probably won't.

Whatever you do, I hope you make your day fun.

Would you like to swing on a star?

Narf :)

No comments: