Monday, September 23, 2019

After the Pig-Out

The body is fatigued again, having had zero calories since last night until I just I caved and ate 50 calories. Mushrooms, spiced. The salt was needed. No poop, maybe some prunes tonight. The body is still in starvation mode in spite of having several thousand calories last night, mostly in meat and dessert, with a bit of pasta and a touch of potato and some veggies, today was destined to be a low calories day. I dehydrated a bit too much, forgetting about food and drink all day as the work just continued to pile up and I didn't pause for anything. Low water, low sugar, low salt, low everything, low energy. I played like it too, softball, I mean. Our best player from previous seasons came out and made a big difference. I pitched better than other nights, not back to 100%, but well enough to win. Walked more batters than I usually do. Still hurts to throw and a little to swing the back and throw my curve ball. I made errors though, way too many for me. I hit well, getting on base three out of four times. Got picked off twice though, which is totally not me. Fatigue. Maybe playing down to the team. We won, though, 17-15. Still not great defense behind me, but some of the bats woke up. These guys are just not ready for a men's softball league.

The little one is here for an unscheduled visit so I am putting off laundry that I really needed to do over the weekend but TA has had towels in the washer and dryer since last week. I told him, but he forgets. I'm supposed to be the old one here lol. Anyway, the washer dryer is right outside the kids bedrooms so I don't want to disturb the big kid. The little one still sleeps in Daddy's bed, so I wouldn't be waking her. She was walking around the kitchen in her underwear bottoms. Daddy is obviously the nurturing parent, so she'll be here for a while. She has a fever and woke up from a nightmare a bit disoriented. I couldn't tell at first as she whines a lot, especially for a 9 year old, but the poor little one has 102 by ear thermometer, so it could easily be higher. They are lucky Daddy can work from home. The house is cooler than usual, so long sleeves might come out. It's going down to 69 degrees tonight, so the air is just for lowering humidity. I was trying to heat my mushrooms and my food was out on the counter when she brought whatever she has into the kitchen, so hope I don't get sick. Especially since I am straining the body so much for the weight loss. ore vitamins and some echinacea and garlic and we'll see what else I have in stock.

This was the day after the pig-out, how was yours?

Someday, maybe an answer will arrive.

The Waterboys said so lol.

Narf :)

No comments: