Saturday, September 7, 2019

Did It Again

A week in Kansas City at the NAGAAA World Series and it's another rinse, lather, repeat in more ways than will fit into this entry. Oe way is neglecting you, this blog and as I used to say, dear blog readers. Remember that? Well, anyway, the arm is really sore. I pitched way too many pitches for the number of games we played because, as expected, the team played like they practiced. Errors galore. Ten errors and they think they played great defense. Sometimes we win those games. The games we loose is usually a lot more errors and sometimes, they still think they played ok defense. Delusional. The last game of this series, they had to admit they blew the game by making too many errors on simple plays. 24-11. I struck out at least five batters, maybe six, and made at least a couple assists on outs. We played 4 innings, so there were a total of twelve outs. Do the math. There wee at least twenty errors, probably a lot more. I stopped counting.

Anyway, I didn't upload any updates until tonight. Ordinarily I'd say plenty of entries will be uploaded soon. Now, well, who knows. Does it matter? Of course it matters.

So how are you?

No comments: