Friday, September 13, 2019

Rolling Uphill

Yeah, that's what it feels like. Stuck at 193.6 for the past couple of days, the body has apparently gone into starvation mode, dummy. I know I should eat and may do a buffet this weekend cuz I can gorge myself on veggies and shrimp and balance a meal and reward my emo foodie who's been a very good monster this week. One more day/night of under 500 calories? I don't remember the last time I did five in a row and almost all liquid at that, but drastic times call for drastic measures. Over 200 pounds just doesn't work for me. Even if there wasn't a physical coming up. I really ought to make that appointment. Or at least take the paper to the doctor and hope she'll sign it even without the physical. The brain does not feel as groggy as it was a coupe of days ago. It is adjusting to the change in calories. Training the body to stop waiting for easy carbs is not easy. Easy the fat, dang body, there's plenty of calories and we don't need to store it for the winter lol. Hibernating would be an easy way to lose weight I suppose. If only somebody other than me knew... or was cheering me on... or cared... or fell in love with me and shared happiness ever after and everything else. I was once the most romantic child ever. Whatever happened?

Rolling uphill. LOL.

Narf :)

No comments: