Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Night Pig-Out

So I slept in on my day off for Veteran's Day and spent the afternoon adding articles and images to my Facebook pages after a friend asked me to check my FB because he has a couple of parties planned over the next few months and so does another friend of ours so now I have six new parties on my calendar and then, food. The pig-out was take out from a Korean place that gets rave reviews from locals and I am beginning to think this area has a whole lot of people with very inexperienced pallets and limited knowledge of how delicious food can be. Poverty and the location experience really do provide such a different perspective on everything. Anyway, the food was good,just not rave-worthy.

There's another meal in the fridge for another day and delicious chocolate chop cookies were for dessert. The evening is watching Salvation. I took a shot and the subject matter interests me but we shall see whether the stereotypical religious zealots and black ops crap dominates the story, instead of the science and reality of astronomical phenomenon.

So how was your day?

Narf :)

No comments: