Friday, November 24, 2017

We Are All Broken Here

I wonder (deeper here) if I know anyone who is not broken inside. Maybe I don't. Of the people I call friends who are within thirty minutes of where I live, there is no potential running partner. There is no potential exercise and sports partner. There is no potential intimate. There is no one who can fulfill my mind or heart or anima. Am I too broken to attract anyone who can help me heal? Misery does not like company in my mind.

Wow, this is not the usual fare here, in case it matters. The dinner was typical Thanksgiving food, not my favorite, but good. The company was mixed and sad. I may be moving a bit closer to Izzy as she enjoys shows so we are going to see Love Never Dies tomorrow. I don't know her well enough to have already shared how I relate to love and relationships and people, no less the Phantom story or music, but perhaps we will share and bond a bit more tomorrow. I certainly would like a new close friend who can share a serious conversation. Can she understand me?

There's always hope.

Narf :)

No comments: