Saturday, November 18, 2017

Where Are You Now?

Who me? I'm right here on my writing soapbox as I almost always am. Sometimes closer to "Real Time" and sometimes just filling in dates with whatever comes to mind whether it is actually daily life events or some odd random thought that passes through my head with or without point or reason. I've been listening to Beatles talk recently and reminiscing about musical experiences big and small and missing that a whole lot, but not sadly, very joyfully (for a change). I love my laments but also love my memories and dreams and it is wonderful when they come without the longing, when focus is on what was and what is rather than what was is is missing, ya know? John's (Lennon) voice and mind easily brings me back there, as does Harry's (Chapin). Maybe it's the time of year lol lam. Mostly, it's hope, gotta love hope :)

It is time to shower and head out to lunch with Helen and friends and then to softball and then, nothing planned. I may come back ere and give myself some me time as most Saturday nights lately have been out with others. Last night was a fun night out with others so it seems fair and the social longing is pretty low for the moment. Not that the infinite desire for the one ever wanes, but it's such a positive feeling today... who knows, maybe she's waiting at the restaurant at the table next to us... I mean, she has to love seafood and buffets, right? lol. :)

I hope your day is smiling as much as mine :)

Narf :)

No comments: