Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Eve

I'm here partly to let you know that you shouldn't let yesterday's entry raise your blood pressure or increase any stress, in case it did, you know, in case it matters. The body has to adjust to the change in diet. I've decided to start the supplements again, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon and chromium, raw potato starch, and I added fenugreek to the mix. It was just sitting there on the shelf as I was looking for the apple cider vinegar. Stopping because I wanted to see if my skin issue was being caused by the supplements is over. Dropping eight is a priority now. Tomorrow I see lab results and expect the weight gain to reflect poorly on the lab values. Cutting out fats, breads, cakes, most carbs, almost anything with unnecessary calories. Chicken, salmon, tuna, clams, shrimp, and veggies. After a few weeks I'll add some fruit and maybe, once a week, some pasta and cheese. This is a good week for change.

The title has so much meaning it could take a year to figure out how to explain it... maybe longer.

The deepest deeps, the highest highs, life... and so it goes.

Narf :)

No comments: