Sunday, November 26, 2017

Past a Day

Not lost, but past. Watched TV and rested and listened to Eb play a video game, a war game without end that he has been playing non-stop since he bought it last week. Addiction to war and death is so not like his personality, but it just goes to show even the gentlest most timid humans crave war and killing. It is a very unhealthy environment in even more ways now, but the good news, for me at least, is I am almost completely unaffected. I think I will not eat tonight. I did not eat today. It may be time for a fast. The last one put me in the hospital, almost hurt me, but I played softball without in 95 sun on a 100+ degree field without replenishing enough electrolytes. Tomorrow I have two softball games scheduled in the cool evening, though the last three games were forfeited which doe not bode well for tomorrow night.

Still, the will power must be nurtured as it is trying to be reborn.

Be careful.

Narf... :)

No comments: