Saturday, January 25, 2020

Message In A Bottle

I drop the hints, not left, not right, not politics, not dark, not light, the hints I drop, without fanfare, lead to a truth, I long to share, a dream appears, that someone hears, that someone cares, that someone shares, without the fears, without dispairs, just someone cares, just someone shares. So much being left behind, but who has time, who has time, so much in out of my mind, rhythm and rhyme, reason and rhyme, does it matter, anywhere, to anyone, believe in love, and honesty, say, can you see... inside of me... all that can be... reality.

In case it matters, I am here. Wanting to love, wanting to care. Wanting to help, wanting to share. Wanting to give... so what do you need?

An incomplete rhyme, a simple seed.

Narf :)

No comments: