Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Feast and Football

Leftover Chinese is the fod, but the feast is Magnum double chocolate and chocolate shell and M&M and Molten Chocolate Latte Iced Espresso (bzzzzzzz.. I wanna stay awake to watch the Conference Final games since they are on CBS and I have access to that) lol. All that is missing is some football talk, with a little commercial talk (cuz Conference Finals, and especially Superbowls, is when companies attempt their most creative commercials). While it may not be a winner overall, I did chuckle at the delivery of the "What's the car doin?" line, if you know what I mean.

While I can justify rooting for Tennessee because they beat the Brady (who's been my favorite football player for a long time and got on my radar when I first saw him at Michigan), go KC!

Bzzz... bzzz... bzzzzz...

Narf lol :)

No comments: