Saturday, January 25, 2020

Step One Fail lol

Ok, so I shouldn't be laughing, but after jumping right on it for the first five minutes, because, after all, it had to be tested, in my great excitement, I did, we ordered pizza to celebrate, and I got an extra meatball sub, and workout snacks (see photo below), and then proceeded to sit next to it, watching TV (Supergirl and the whole DC universe shows really suck, in spite of the eye candy, but then, I was never a fan of any the good-evil war-like stories in any genre, even comics, even as a little kid, I mean, I never got into Star Wars, in spite of peer pressure and your gasps lol), all night LOL. Feel free to admonish me, lovingly, of course.

Maybe I'll use it in the morning lol... wait it is morning. Yeah, so? lol.


I love it when I wake up randomly laughing.

Narf :)

No comments: