Thursday, January 9, 2020

A Week of Filler

But are they weak? That is a question (or whatever, aye?) I will leave for you and posterity. For me, well, the distractions weaken confidence in my personal judgment. So anyway, the extra entries may seem out of place, or perhaps they are seasoning for an otherwise mundane repetitiously redundant daily blog that isn't quite daily anymore, if it ever way, or perhaps they, along with everything else, amounts to little more (or less) than meaningless drivel lost forever and never noticed by you, posterity, or anyone, but they are here (they are here they are here), something like the who down in whoville, waiting for their very own Horton. Who? What?

We coulda been contenders, ya know?

Just in case you noticed, I just wanted to confirm there were a lot of filler entries posted long after the dates stamped, just because I sometimes have extra wods in my head and no place else to put them. I mean, when one has well over a hundred different open blogs (and then some), starting a new one for no apparent reason, on a sort of whim, just because there are some extra rather random words floating about in the brain, well, that seems like a bit of wasted spread. Whatever that means. Everything has profound meaning to someone, after all. And almost every entry could have at least a punctuation mark of profound meaning for me.

Us? Well, that would be up to you too, right? Snagglepuss had a great exit line, ya know?

In any case, event, or circumstance, you could click Older Post down below at least a couple of dozen times (or so) and then you would see for yourself. Even if you didn't want to judge.

You might have called, I mean, if you wondered.

So now you know.

Maybe.

Narf :)

No comments: