Thursday, January 2, 2020

Not Sleeping Again

And working too long, too many hours for others and not enough for myself, once again, caught in the loop of pushing the waking hours too tired to focus on clarity, but too lonely to sleep alone. Too lonely to sleep alone. So I sit up and wander through nothing, whatever, and watch banal TV, and OD on sugar and fats till I coma, just trying to escape and forget and not feel as this life wastes away. Still I do a lot of good for many other every day. Good heart, good man, good life, no plan, just a dream of sharing love and caring for someone who shares the same dream... just a dream of sharing love and caring for someone who cares for me.

That's all i want from life... is that too much to ask?

There's always hope... I hope...

Narf :)

No comments: