Friday, January 10, 2020

Blurred

It is actually after midnight now. This week was blurred. More than 70 hours at work. More than 3000 calories a day, I think. Bloated tonight, again, and maxing out on the weight limits once again, but too tired and distracted to pay attention to a healthy diet. Just indulging the taste buds and sugar highs and fried food cravings and whatever. Work and food, that's all there was this week. Only TA knows, and e has he same food habits that I do. Dangerous roommate, perhaps, but the lack of healthy influence from anyone I know is no help. Jane did text a couple of times, I think. At least once. It's been a lonely week, not taking a moment for myself, so not noticing the lack of communication and not reaching out myself. A lot accomplished at work though, with more to come next week as the major project dominates, as the live implementation rolls out.

Were's you been?

Narf :)

No comments: