Sunday, January 5, 2020

Food, Football, Fun

The fun is mostly in my head, alone, as the food was fun while it lasted, but the hunger returns only hours later as I watch the football playoffs and lament over the pathetic performance of my favorite quarterback (though it's largely his inadequate receivers). And most off all, they were badly out-coached. At home, no less.

Dinner as delicious, the Mikado buffet. Not cheap, and not the best night for it (though still excellent), but seriously delicious on almost every mark. So after the disappointing game, I headed to the store to get some midnight snacks and more than a thousand calories of sugar and chocolate and fat later, bzzzzzz.

Tomorrow morning is softball practice, but I do not feel like sleeping tonight. Watching TV, wasting away, ahhh, look at all the lonely people...

Barf :)


No comments: