Monday, January 20, 2020

At Least There Were No Chips

Yes,, hungover from yesterday's sugar party, the food binge is back to a bad peak again. Even with caffeine for the first time in a long time this weekend. Without exercise. So there it is, recorded, in case I wonder why I end up in the hospital. Four days to the elliptical, so he three pound bag of M&Ms and everything else should be gone by then.

Laughter is the madness of the self-indulgent.

Will it actually change the lifestyle and purchasing habits (indulgent purchases are a huge part of the cause)? Will the food babbling go back to the food blog and the body babbling go back to the body blog where they belong? Will Trump lead a multi-denominational school prayer to show he is really trying to support the constitution? These and other story lines will be decided in the ext episode, same batty time, same batty channel.

I remember the times I would not go to bed without running a few miles, or fifteen, just to burn off extra energy. The night, the quiet, that was my favorite running time. After the party, and there was always a party (and a lot more than sugar was passed around in those days), I'd run home from wherever the party was and often just keep going another few miles, or more, just cuz it felt so good. Maybe I'll get back there again one day.

Meanwhile, there's nothing else going on. I slept past no one for the second day in a row, but unfortunately, did not get to bed until after 7:00 AM this morning, so it was not exactly extra sleep I did nod off in the recliner for a while. So a bit butt-tired and bored, and naturally, for me, lonely.

No wonder I'm indulging in this self-indulgent babble.

And food.

Narf :)

No comments: