Sunday, January 12, 2020

Pigs in Blankets and More

Yes, another food intrusion into the daily blog, right here, right now, you see it, right? Party at Tinman's girlfriend's clubhouse and I pigged out in spite of being bloated before arriving. I didn't eat all day because I felt so bloated, but the buffet style pot-luck was, as an old song says, simply irresistible. Pasta, cheese, barbecue, rolls, rice, more pasta, meatballs, franks in blankets, quiche, barley, pizza, fried cauliflower bites, and more... then cookies. I had seconds and thirds of everything. Yes, bloated beyond bloated. Fool.

And it was all cold, so I would call anything delicious. Ridiculous.

Anyway, the usual crowd hung around after the food and we had the white elephant gift exchange. I ended up with two gifts because someone didn't want theirs and they gave theirs to me. I'll be re-gifting both lol. A lot of people exchanged gifts or left their gifts behind. I suppose we don't gift well as a group. After the gift exchange a small few of us played games. we cleaned up and left around midnight.

And here I am. bloated. stuffed. Looking for chocolate.

Shush.

Narf :)

No comments: