Saturday, January 25, 2020

Nothing Changed Today

The elliptical is sitting right here next to me and I didn't get on it today. I ate two slices of decadent pizza for lunch. went to get a sub and cole slaw and ate about half the sub and a quarter pound of cole slaw for dinner. I had a pile of crackers and a seafood cheese dip for a midnight snack. A large double chocolate mocha frappe from Starbucks too. All TA's influence, but my choice. Belly full, and big, no exercise. I watched TV all day and evening. Supergirl, not great and getting worse with each season, and Emergence not bad, but horrible writing flaw in the lead character development, an AI show that is way to human, and without logic, and no eye candy at all). I visited Facebook for a few minutes after midnight, and the changes keep on changing, sort of, slowly, even if they are in a hard pause today. Nobody really cares, anyway.

It is actually a couple of hours after midnight now, but this entry refers to the day of the date on in, so you know, whatever. I only mention the time because I really should be sleeping because I have softball in six hours. With all the food I ate today, I hope I won't need the bathroom on the field (because the fields we are going to have crappy bathrooms and no shade or water). Loneliness, we can blame the loneliness. As foolish as that may be, that's the most likely explanation. Feel free to dig deeper if you want to. I don't expect a response.

I really should be sleeping.

Narf :)

No comments: