Monday, January 27, 2020

Pushing Alone

Always seems to be, sorry seems to be the hardest word. Actually, in most cases, it seems to be the easiest word. It's the word I've heard most often from the people who say they care the most about me. So day two, another mile on the elliptical after softball after a 12 hour day at work and just 300 calories. Blurry eyes stare at this screen. No response acknowledging what I am doing or going through from the texts or emails. There was a hug, thanks Jackson. When nothing else comes, she remains the BFF. Maybe she's struggling with her own lifestyle changes that she is trying to make. At least she is not alone, I hope. I've lived with people who made me feel alone, which brings me to the babbling blog meme...

...there's a flu outbreak coming, please stay healthy.

Wow, this is a bluesy entry...

Narf :)

No comments: