Friday, October 12, 2018

Flat Tired

Seeping odd hours recently and tonight, I am glad I napped after work because the air mattress has sprung a leak and it will be flat by morning if I lay on it, so I am sitting in the chair. Just not what the doctor ordered. Sucks to be poor. So the best is over $100 and decent is $60 and then there are the air mattresses for under $30. I may go out before I go to work since I am definitely not sleeping as laid on this one for a few hours, blew it up twice tonight, and it's just not working for me. I am so tired my eyes are not focusing so work may be challenging, but then, why stress. Stress, worry, fretting, all that does not change anything except health. It's only money and $almost $350 was added to the card today for someone's electric bill so their pwer did not get turned off, so... it's only money.

What else is new?

Narf :)

No comments: