Sunday, October 21, 2018

Pushing The Body

Read this That's right, read this and I'll say it again, read this and I'll say it again tomorrow and probably again after that. Now that you read that, this entry is here to record the fatigue felt after two softball games and minimal calories for the past few days. Weight is dropping, but I am approaching a weight that requires some closer monitoring to make sure muscle tissue s not damaged (since the heart is a muscle). You can read more in the body blog. I feel wonderful and I ate a semi-balanced balanced dinner (a mini-pizza and a bowl of shrimp, cauliflower rice, onions, and assorted spices... you can read about it in the food blog... so many blogs, so little time). I was almost woozy tired after softball, but still shopped and drove back just fine. Still feeling the loneliness of not sharing daily life with someone intimately on any level, but I chatted with Harpo and Eb briefly and I live with Eb, so I am not as alone as I will be if I move into a one bedroom by myself I am still considering sharing a two bedroom with a new roommate, but his income is scary low so I don't know if we will find a place he can afford and then I must consider what I would have to do if he can't pay. The decision will be made in the next few weeks, maybe sooner, since I would rather not pay for two places and I must give Eb a month's notice when I move out. The position of life partner remains open and very welcoming of someone who can share caring completely openly and honestly without delusions or fears. Not sure any humans can, but I strive to remain hopeful.

So how are you?

Narf :)

No comments: