Thursday, October 18, 2018

Good Morning Blurry Eyes

I finally gave myself sleep, almost twelve hours, and while my eyes are blurry from night tears, I am listening to Janet Devlin (after two Phantom songs) that I lead myself to, in case it matters, and the selections, while not perfect, are appropriate and a good morning for me. Choosing to start y blog journey as I do, I occasionally start by actually reading my home page, or current "web portal", which dates back to the mid 90s (as a few online friends amusingly remind me from time to time) and that suits me, as I ventured into this world to share words at a time before graphics and CSS and web production was as refined and slick as it is today and I am still here almost completely for the words. I sat here for almost an hour reading, listening to music, and writing a bit (just a bit), and while I wish I had more time here (I could take the day off or go in late, but I do have work to do at work and have taken time away from work work this week. So on this note I laugh and leave here to drift out into the world out there.

No matter what, may you find joy and wonder too :)

Narf :)

No comments: