Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Mega-Madness

Yes, still begging. So read this and let me know what you make of it (I'm dreaming you might) and the previous entries too (like this and while we're at it, everything here (you may say I'm a dreamer), but at least this one (did I say that I'm a dreamer?). Then, I went back into the kitchen and prepared two pizzas. I smelled chocolate, but who know there were brownies in the oven. I mean, who makes brownies at 10:30 PM on a week night? Fat people, that's who. Excuse me while I wait in line to cook my pizza.

Yes, laughter is fun. So I am still awake again. I was fast asleep in the chair at 9:00 PM. Again. Habit. I don't seem to want to sleep. Don't want to miss a thing. Maybe it was the Lottery (haven't we been here before?) and today was a desk day at word. Sitting too much. Combined with the diet, uncomfortable, but not the seriously painful poops that were so common much of this year. You had to know that.

When do they call the numbers for Powerball? $620 Million. I still will happily accept just a portion of the $4 Million Lotto lol. Ths is why I don't waste my money on tickets. I hope those are famous last words. Not of life, but of buying tickets. Especially if I win. lol. Six more minutes for the oven.

Narf :)

No comments: