Sunday, October 21, 2018

Primary Blog, This Is

No, not channeling Yoda. After all, he would have said primary blog, this is the. Maybe. Ok, nevermind that, I am skipping whole day as I've skipped whole weeks and even months (years?) in some other blogs. Now and then I fill in some gaps and if I ever retired I will likely fill in many more, however being a working stiff and having fun elsewhere (afk) when I am not working, there are gaps in the written chronology of recorded life in words here, there, and everywhere. Be that as it may be or not to be, this girl kept me company through the internet during my choose and babblings for the past couple of days. Yes, Janet Devlin has cast her Leprican-like spell on me and I've been seduced int submission. Higher mission too. I hope she passes trough her awkward stage soon and overcomes the dogma and repressive world she comes from soon because I sense an amazingly open and sensitive mind in that big head. Ok, it's mostly the hair, but she's getting the modicum of teasing because I love her product, personality, and sense her sense of humor might appreciate the serious mockery. Maybe even understand.

What I was saying before she so sardonically interrupted was that this is the current primary blog, in case you are just stumbling into it. There are hundreds of others (no kidding) in this little web world I call my written gardens (that's the back door, by the way, and then there are dozens of Facebook pages as well) and this can serve as some sort of umpteenth introduction if it continues and expands. See the detailed blog to find out if it did. Later. For the moment, I am off to play softball. 174.4 pounds this morning on the digital scale here, which is probably about 177.6 on the beam balance scale at the gym. See the food and body blogs for more. Scattered thoughts fill my head and it would be a great day for babbling, but noooooo, softball. I love softball, in case you wondered. Back later.

Make today spectacular! :)

Narf :)

No comments: