Saturday, October 20, 2018

Slept, Woke, Didn't Sleep

Laundry suddenly became a task that was done. Singing Lionel Richie's All Night Long, no doubt. No, not No Doubt, but then, music is moving through the brain as Youtube replaced TV tonight. Last night too. Surely an entry or few will come of it when I make the time to organize the gazillion thoughts and emotions swimming through me. Maybe I am playing too much Fishdom. In any case, I finished up with work early and nodded off when I got back here about 4 PM and had a something. Whatever I had (probably protein drink as I unexpectedly found determination t drop more weight over the past day or so and intend to continue hard core through this weekend... we shall see if these intentions are followed through on... or is that upon... awkward phrasings are a speciality of mine, in case you haven't noticed... anyway), I started laundry. Here we are hour later and laundry is done except for the sheets. As I said, music filled in all the rest. So how was your night?

Narf :)

No comments: