Monday, October 22, 2018

No Gym, Less Sleep

Actually almost 2AM. I really wanted to go to the gym tonight but I was getting back from the softball fields about 10 PM and was hungry and did not want to eat around midnight and the frustration has me almost ready to do that anyway. Softball is not providing enough exercise. Must find time to get to the gym more often. now, sleepy nodding after 1:00 AM, I till need a shower and poop and even though I had a mini-pizza and protein shake when I got back here, I am still hungry. Craving carbs, proteins, fats, foods. Pooping will likely make me hungrier. Showering, who knows, probably wake me more. These are the challenges I ponder after midnight alone, in the dark, with much ado about nothing in my heart and madness consuming my mind. This one, read this one. For what it's worth. For no apparent reason. In case it matters.

So what's new in your world?

Narf :)

No comments: