Sunday, June 9, 2019

Back Again

Yes, the Narf and lol and smile is back. That didn't take long. Sad is gonna linger, feeling foolish and alone as the illusion of the importance of all the words and the potential for sharing bursts. Back to life, back to reality, an alone reality. Nobody really cares about me (but then, look what we do to the planet and ourselves in this life). All those potential entries are gone now, but I am back. Jackson texted a couple of times, but she doesn't really understand (or deal with loss well). TA provided some social conversation about this and that, the world and whatever. Nobody else to really call for nurturing or support. That is life as I know it. Back again. Not so much back to writing daily blogs, we shall see, but definitely back to me. Content and self-contained and accepting life as it is, people as they are. And so it goes.

It would be nice if someone really got me one day.

Time for lunch.

Narf :)

No comments: