Sunday, June 9, 2019

Checked Email, Called AT&T, Nothing

AT&T Support sucks. A half hour of run around by a techie flat out lying and trying his best to get me to hang up, then he transfers me to the main queue of a department he knew was closed. AT&T website helps sucks. The support pages loop around without solutions and the contact us page loops around with no contact information. I'll call during the week when they are open only because I have support numbers on my phone. All I want to know is what they did with the Email Inbox, which has mysteriously disappeared from "myATT." I suspect they are trying to do away with free email again in spite of all the unhelpful support pages about it. Meanwhile, I checked three primary Gmail addresses and nothing there, almost. Nothing personal, meaningful, or communicative beyond invites to a few local events. Friends will be there, but whatever happened to personal communication? Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Nobody writes or calls anymore. Occasional texts, that's it.

So I party on my own and still love every minute of it, Jerry or no Jerry.

Eventful day, so where are you and what are you doing?

I ask because I care and want to know.

Personally, even.

Narf :)

No comments: