Sunday, June 30, 2019

Lazy Sunday

I will challenge your intelligence, patience, and sometimes, morality. Be that as it may or may not be *since it is mostly up to you, I mean, it is your perspective that decides if you are challenges or not, just as you decide if you are offended or not, though most people will try to shift responsibility outside of their own heads for just about everything they don't like), I've napped three times, at least, today so far. Wonderfully restful day in the recliner. Laptop on lap and cookies and phone next to me and loving my head and the space. The kids are here and I barely notice in spite of the noise. They are all eating dinner, burgers and steak on the grill, mushrooms, asparagus, cheese, buns, and more. He mentioned it earlier, but I suppose he didn't want to wake me. I'll not partake as I don't like food cool or cold and I so rarely have burgers that I would want mine rare fresh off the grill. Next time I'll let him know to let me know when the gill is still hot, even if I'm sleeping. I have been snacking all day, anyway. He is such a good peaceful dad, way more patient than the average, and his life revolves around the kids.

I like living here. A couple of movies, snacks, and I'll figure out dinner in a few. Lighter, I hope. Then, a very lean week. Under 190 again by next weekend. I wonder if the 4th of July will challenge that. Th weekends appear to be pig-out time in this environment. I'll need to skip one of two, no, at least two, in July. No doubt. No question. No fail.

Feel free to encourage me.

Narf :)

No comments: