Thursday, June 27, 2019

Foodaholic

Aren't we all? I mean, go a few days without food and tell me you are not craving. Of course there are some humans, I'm told, that do not care what they eat. They must somehow disconnect from their taste and smell and oral tactile senses. So much of life, they miss. So three days under 1000 calories, two of them under 500, and today, real food. Small portions, but probably more than 1000 calories. Gonna try to stop now, maybe 100 more calories if I get hungry, but gonna stop solid regular foods. The rest of the night, no carbs, no fats.

Today was a desk day. Tomorrow, I hope to be out in the field again. With the sunrise, while it's still cool. Or coolish. The kids are here. I gave the eight year old a tube of water balloons and she's having fun with the hose outside. They're cooking pizza. TA has the same unhealthy eating habits I have, dangerously close. Someday, maybe I'll find the healthy influence to live with who is also a foodie and will go decadent now and then, but for now, I'm here and must be strong. I like it here, I like it here, I like TA, so I just need to control my own impulses, resist the influences, and get that dang elliptical lol.

So how are you and what makes your world go around?

Narf :)

No comments: