Sunday, June 9, 2019

Distractions At 3AM

I thought I was going to dive deep into myself as I found myself typing a few hours ago, unplanned, and felt the babbler want to play and the psyche wanting to exposé, but the woke up crying and whining (what's new) and TA went out to get her McDonalds (because she gets pretty much whatever she wants whenever she wants it). The 3AM silence conducive to deep dives is not available, so I appear to be babbling just to fill in dates, not even trying to remember what happened on those dates as I go backwards in time to pop entries in where not entries were, but if you haven't been around much, they'll seem to have always been there. Chronological order and time are quite relative in blogs, as we've discussed many times before.

We haven't discussed much lately though, have we? Hope you are still alive and well, or as well as possible.

All these words are not posted just for me, after all. :)

Narf :)

No comments: