Friday, June 7, 2019

Rewind

So it is Saturday night and the computer was beeping for some reason I did not discover, but it got me to open it and here we are, rewinding time and adding entries day by day as if this was always here. The world s such a sad place these days, I don't want to spend much time outside of my head. I love my work and that occupies sixty or so hours a week most weeks, sometimes more. I love softball and there's a few more hours of fun (down to just one active league at the moment). I still love writing, though I am writing less than I have in many, many years recently (time and tense can be so playful). I am spending hours each day, or longer, playing Merge Dragons on my phone. It deserves an entry all it's own, so maybe it'll have one, but for now let's just say I have more than 35 million points, about 6K dragon power, a few Wonders, over 500K in gold stored, and well over 10K of stuff stored in bubbles, including a few hundred dragon eggs. You had to be there. Anyway, I am happier than I've been in years in my head, not even as lonely as I usual am, and enjoying life in spite of the baby living here (who's crying at the moment, which brings her to be mentioned... the kids are here for an unplanned weekend and life goes on). So there may be more entries inserted as the night smiles on the babbler and better yet, the babbler smiles back.

Who wants to travel back in time with me?

Narf :)

No comments: