Sunday, February 2, 2020

Extremeties

Extreme extremities, again. Dragged myself out of bed before 7am on a Sunday morning, not even leaving enough time for a shower as I headed our for softball practice in 45 degrees. So tired, taking a wrong turn, I arrived five minutes late to practice, which is not like me at all. Did I mention the post nasal drip is driving me completely off the chain distracted, sleepless (in Orlando), fatigue, with waterorks fits several times a day? A good practice though, in spite of my fatigue. Just two hours, since no other teams practices after us. I headed to some stores for a few items, but I could not remember what I wanted to go shopping for, So I went impulsive and spent almost $300 on stuff I probably wouldn't have bought if I wasn't going extreme today. Superbowl Sunday, nobody interested in watching with me, uncertain if I was even going to watch even though both teams interest me, loneliness, wah wah, and then there's whatever else. Six more stores later, I bought a whole lot more and one of the items was an antenna for the TV. Walking, tired, home around 4pm. The antenna didn't work. Bummer, lonelier, wishing I simply didn't even acknowledge what day it was. Then, I found out that the game might be available on an app. So I got to watch, alone, but then, Jackson texted me a bunch of times so I wouldn't feel so alone. Andy brought home pizza and a meatball parm sub for me, and I bought some deserts. So much for the elliptical and weight loss, but on the other hand, the muscles needed rest too. Cough. And now the wallet needs even more rest. Cough. Sniff. Bouncing back and forth between the extremes of emotions and experiences, highs and lows, ups and downs, and ultimately, yummy fun. Alone, but still yummy fun.

So how as your Superbowl Sunday?

Narf :)

No comments: