Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Throw Away Entry

This one is just tossed in here, for every apparent reason, later in the year, after the moments the entries around this entry may have been written. Just because I have these extra words floating around my head and once again, for every apparent reason, I am clearing them out. Maybe I need more space. I could definitely drop some ear wax, plenty of that between the sounds and the brain. The primary reason I am not a fan of ear buds. Strange as it may seem, you probably don't care and never needed to know this, not to mention the content of 99.99999% of the words I've put online.

But that's ok, you don't even have to be here for these entries to pop up out of nowhere and if you never saw this one, your life would be the same as it always was, for better or worse. You don't ever know what you've missed, the magic behind the babble, the mystery behind the screen. The most valuable commodity in any universe.

It could have been yours.

Narf :)

No comments: