Thursday, February 6, 2020

Soup and Sandwich

Some things fit together well, some don't. Some soups and sandwiches fit together well. Some don't. Groups and sub-groups. Sets and sub-sets. The deeper we divide, the more we might be different... or alike. Soulmates get down to the deepest division and find more similarity than difference, sometimes, going together so well, they feel like one being. I remember the dream when it was a reality I could actualize. Anybody else?

Life is about work and food most days. Some days, Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays especially, softball jumps in and that's fun, mostly. Sometimes Saturdays. Today is a work and food day, so I'm done. TV. There's TV. Nobody to talk to, just TV.

I had a love-hate relationship with a cool-looking but poorly functioning salt shaker and it's over. Glass spread all over the tile living room floor when it fell. I swept as well as I wanted, and now, home for no foot cuts. Remember to wear something more than socks for a while. Find a way the mop the floor well.

Bloodly poop tonight, my bad. I didn't follow my own best treatment regime and sure enough, bloodly poop.

So what's life like in your world and... whatever happened to the elliptical?

Narf :)

No comments: