Saturday, February 1, 2020

One Stride At A Time

The water works won't stop as I wipe the nose constantly, pushing back the cough as the throat tickle demands it, resisting fatigue to clock another mile on the elliptical. Still learning the controls and the measurements, still not finding a steady consistency of measurement, but feeling a consistency of pace, albeit pathetically slow... 18:20-something for the mile and level 2. It appears to measure distance faster at higher levels, though the RPMs remain the same, which seems odd. Calories change, but the distance should be dependent on RPMs and stride length, not resistance level, but I'll get used to it, find my groove, and start seeing what I can do to improve the measurements eventually. The multiple position hand grips are also taking some getting used to as I am uses to sliding my grip up and down and these grips do not allow for that. I shall adjust, compensate, and learn to make it my own.

The good news is only one night was skipped and the muscle fatigue, while still present, has improved. So when shall we return to the body blog for these workout updates? Perhaps I am waiting for better acclimation, or more detail, or improved numbers, or something...

Anybody?...

Narf :)

No comments: