Saturday, December 16, 2017

Good Narfing?

Good Narfing, Yeah. Nothing to do it's up to you... yeah yeah yeah, not really. Waking up foggy with Beatles on my mind and two texts either help or lead me back to where I once belonged, longing for family. Helen cancelled birthday lunch with her mom and instead we will do dinner at the crazy buffet, one of the best in the area... and Jackson sent a picture of Happiness out of the blue at 7 this morning and I wonder if that is why I went to the bathroom at around that time, but anyway I fell back to sleep and just woke... foggy with Beatles on my mind and that longing. Always that longing deep down, always that sadness deep down, so much fun it is to be me and play and love life as I do, few know of that longing, but it's always there deep down.

In case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: