Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sleepless Again

Another Saturday night and the after party is in my head all night long and I head to softball practice in the morning only to find it was cancelled and I did not find that message among thirty or more messages in four or five group message chains that started as at least two. Textual confusion. Long drive there and back, more than two hours that could have been for sleep or writing or... alas, more food. The details are where you find them. Dinner was yummy, the party was small but fun, and only three of the eight people in attendance people fell asleep before 11 PM. Look around the written gardens and you'll see I continued.. in spite of the distractions and profound changes. Plowing through to keep up with the flow, doing my best to stay in touch... where are we now?

Missing you...

Narf...

No comments: