Sunday, December 17, 2017

Microsoft Sucks (Episode Whatever)

You can read about it here, but the damned Microsoft Corporation did their damnedest to ruin my night once again and while the jury is still out on their success in that endeavor, they completely succeeded in taking over my time and computer for more than an hour and completely succeeded in altering the stream of my consciousness and completely fucked and completely failed showing any customer service or common sense.

My next computer will be an Apple.

Other than that, it was a wonderful day and evening and night. Yummy food, fun and games, and productive writing. You can read a lot more about that in the usual place. As for the good narfing and dreams (and what dreams may come), well, perhaps the universe really didn't want me to go back there... or perhaps it was and is just still testing me.

Someday we'll all understand.

Narf :)

No comments: