Saturday, December 23, 2017

Though The Day

I don't know how profound it might have been, but watching something on Hulu kept me awake last night (sure, blame it on Hulu) and somewhere along the way more writing continues and I don't think it had any details about the actual activities of daily (or nightly) life in it, but whatever, another entry... another bottle tossed into the cyber seas... ultimately, proof there is still hope alive somewhere inside of me that I might find someone to share some life with. Today I spent some time doing this. And wandering Facebook just a bit. No messages, no new invites, lots of notifications. People seem to prefer to communicate through general postings on their wall instead of direct personal contact. I think that diminishes the quality of life, but hey I've always been different.

So what was your day like?

Narf :)

No comments: