Sunday, October 6, 2019

Softball Tomorrow

Sunday softball has all but become a waste of time, but I am still dreaming a bass will join me and fill the bottom in, and all that jazz, so I show up and teach what I can teach and ignore the stupidity and poor organization and set-up to lose the league has dumped on us. I would like be partying all night if I didn't have to be at the fields by 10 tomorrow. Meanwhile, I did pg out today, two days in a row, and I will again tomorrow too. I'll cut back during the week and get serious again by mid-week, but a long as I stay under 190 I am not going to get too harsh.

Loneliness is creeping up the spine again, in case it matters. Feel free to communicate something meaningful, caring, or fun. Irreverence is always welcome too.

Caring makes life so much more beautiful.

Hope life is smiling in your world. :)

Narf :)

No comments: