Sunday, October 20, 2019

Another Entry, Did You Read The Last?

For those of you reading, that is. Those of you not reading can feel free to disregard the title. Are we having fun yet? lol, ah, I have fun with myself even if you don't. No offence intended, just playing with the silence. There is a rose in a fisted glove, after all. And distance makes the heart go to sleep, fondly, of course. And sometimes I am genuinely sincere and sometimes I am sincerely flippant and either way, I mean no harm. Just playing with the silence. And with all due respect (and so much is due) to John and Yoko, the dream was never over... is simply went to sleep, playing with the silence. And the music continues to pour from the memories. Where do the children pay? Hidden away in their rooms, alone, facing screens, pushing buttons, losing touch with each other and themselves. Social skills are important, ya know? Anyway, I find myself in a life much like that, alone most of the time. Even TA, who shares this house with me, is usually alone in his bedroom while I am alone out here in the living room. Those who call me friend, even family, well, they live their lives and tell me they miss me, but they don't miss me enough to actually want to see me or ask how I am with any expectation of anything more than a monosyllabic answer. We're all fine, I guess.

We know better, don't we?

Playing in the silence.

Narf :)

No comments: