Thursday, October 24, 2019

Unsleep Cycles

Erratic at best, my sleeping patterns can be summed pin one word. None. That is, there are no patterns. The random chaos of the universe dominates m sleep. It's a wonder I am still alive. I didn't say sane. So some nights I am up all night and head to work and once in a while I crawl into bed after waking in the recliner cuz I can always fall fast asleep after dinner. It is surely not good for the body, but please don't call me surely. The trouble with really good chocolate chip cookies is they a crumb-machines, so you want to stuff them in your mouth whole so no crumbs get on the furniture or floor cuz the bugs love them too.

Anyway, the mind wanders to and fro and I just follow along.

This entry was supposed to be some sort of daily blog, like most of the entries in this daily blog are supposed to be, but somehow supposed to be doesn't always happen. You may be used to it by now if you visit often and if you don't, well, I hope you find your way back soon. Hey, I could have said tough, get used to it, but I am in a cordial welcoming mood. Cherry cordial at that. The trouble with Cheetos is the hand that feed the Cheetos to the mouth is not safe for typing cuz the cheese gets on the keyboard and the bugs love cheese too.

Why don't you just love me already and get it over with...

Narf :)

No comments: