Thursday, October 31, 2019

And So It Is... Ummm, Halloween

Yes, John, I stole your song for the night. And everybody was stirring, especially the ice. A few hundred kids paraded by our door so far and we're out of candy. $40 worth of candy doesn't go as far as it used to. This is a very kid-friendly neighborhood and all sorts of little ghosts and goblins and superheroes and princesses and ghouls of all shapes ad sizes paraded by. My favorite, naturally, was the giant M & M. So now we sit here in the quiet darkness, well, I sit here in the quiet darkness, TA is in his bedroom, as usual, in the back of the house. He won't even hear the doorbell and I'll do my best to ignore it. Not the night for early to bed, but at least I got a lot of sleep last night, at least some. I've been awake since before 4 AM though, but the chocolate (yes, I bought a bag f kit kats for me) has me mostly wired. Tired wired, the worst kind lol. Listening to music, a random list of videos I put together years ago. Onlt the first five or so are in order as they represent me on Youtube, or something like that. Unfortunately, over the years, some of the videos were taken down or went private or got blocked. Feel free to listen and let me know what you think, though I have no idea what comes after the first ten or fifteen videos lol. Yes, I still miss the mix tapes lost somewhere in Toronto. Cold.

Ordinary very busy day at the desk, unplanned pig out party at night, might be a long one. And the words and music play me home. To mask or not to mask, that be it.

In case it matters...

Narf :)

No comments: