Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Back Distracted

I am back to the daily writing, but I am back very distracted by the back. An incomplete DDD entry demonstrates and discusses it further if you are interested. Last night I stayed up past 4am writing on Facebook. Many excerpts from my comments and writings there will be uploaded to various blogs like this if you are curious. Today I headed over the Curly''s early and ate lunch there, but with encouragement from him I ate a whole lot more calories than I intended. Like ten times more. My choices, my decision, but I do not seem to be ready to set myself out of the dinners he cooks when I go over there for now. I need to refocus if I truly want some weight loss. After lunch I wrote as I finally brought my laptop with me. He was fixing his bathroom plumbing and I helped a when a second pair of hands were needed. Dinner was the usual, barbecue and rich sides. We played cards until about an hour ago and here we are home and writing, however physically uncomfortable any position for writing may be at the moment.

All that griping aside, it was a great day and very fun night.

No comments: