Monday, August 1, 2016

Softball Practice Blues

So we had a weak practice today and I found out who I'd be staying with, though I am not sure about much else. I also found out the pick up players since none of them made it to any practices (which is not good in my mind) and one choice is ridiculous, but those are the coaches choices. Sad. We will likely have the oldest team there and the a couple of the players will lose games for us if we go toward the top twenty (he just doesn't have the stamina). He also brings a lot of negativity and baggage and he smokes like a chimney. Spending all the money to go to the World Series, much better choice could have been made. I think I need to vent.

I hung out with Harpo a while, though I discovered that he doesn't like driving around.

You know where to find the details. :)

No comments: