Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Back To Daily Life

Yes, there are still many blog entries missing, some in the pipe and some not even written. So much missing in the two months and the details are not pretty (You've been warned). It is a cold, cruel world out there. All that self-mocking irreverence distraction aside, Curly came by and we went to dinner cuz simply eating cheap here is not happening. I had dropped weight last week but who knows. Focus is lacking. I was going to help Curly with an air conditioner job at one of his houses but the tenant there never called him back so it was not done. He headed home and I headed here. I contemplated heading out for more food as I've been craving chocolate lately but instead had some herring in cream sauce and potato salad. That was satisfying. Apparently the border was not salty or fatty enough.

Tonight was mostly Facebook, again. Standing for several hours, at least. The back still hurts, but at least I can walk. I probably need to walk a lot more. Anybody wanna take a walk?

No comments: